We love sheet pan chicken recipes and this one is loaded with yummy flavors of Hawaiian, complete with the crushed pineapple to bring your mind to the island even if it's the middle of Winter.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1 whole chicken, cut into eighths
- ⅓ cup teriyaki sauce
- 1 tablespoon sriracha sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 cups canned crushed pineapple
- 1 ¼ pound sweet potatoes, cut into wedges
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper
- 1 bunch scallions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, such as Colavita
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Place chicken in center of sheet pan.
- In a small bowl, combine teriyaki sauce, sriracha, honey and crushed pineapple. Pour over chicken.
- In a separate bowl, toss sweet potato wedges with salt, pepper, chopped scallions and evoo. Place veggies around chicken.
- Roast for 1 hour and 15 minutes.
- Serve warm.