We used Medjool dates, which are larger, softer and most than other dates, and super delicious. Best to use when they are fresh, if they are old try soaking them to bring them back to life.
- Prep Time
- 4 medjool dates
- 8 pecan halves or ¼ cup chopped
- ⅛ cup dark chocolate chips, melted
- Line a small plate or tray with parchment paper.
- Carefully slice dates in half lengthwise without cutting all the way through, open up and remove pit. Place on parchment lined tray.
- Press pecan halves into both sides of the date. Drizzle with chocolate to cover. Place in freezer to set, keep cold in fridge or freezer until ready to eat.
- Serving Size: per serving
- Calories: 100
- Carbohydrate Content: 23.4 g
- Fat Content: 3.4 g
- Fiber Content: 2.4 g
- Protein Content: 1 g
- Sugar Content: 16.6 g