- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 4 servings ServingsServings
- 4 tablespoon:olive oil
- 1 lb fresh green:beans, cleaned, cut and dried
- 1 small onion,:cut into rings
- 6 cloves garlic,:peeled and halved
- 1/2 teaspoon:salt
- 2 tablespoon:balsamic vinegar
- 4 to 5 stalks:hearts of palm, cut into 1/2" rings
- 1/3 cup diced:sun-dried tomatoes, packed in oil
- 2 tablespoons:toasted pine nuts
- freshly ground:# # freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400. Brush a large baking dish with 2 tablespoons of the olive oil.
- Put green beans, onion, and garlic in dish, drizzle with remaining oil and sprinkle with salt.
- Bake for 25 minutes, stirring beans at least 3 times. When tender, remove beans from oven and transfer to bowl.
- Immediately drizzle with vinegar. Add the hearts of palm, tomatoes, pine nits and pepper to taste and toss.
- Serves 4.