Fresh herbs pressed into Idaho® potato slices are crispy and full of vibrant flavor. Check out the recipe here.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1/4 cup clarified butter or vegetable oil
- 2 large Idaho potatoes
- 1/2 cup finely chopped or whole-leaf fresh herbs (see below)
- Salt, coarse or kosher to taste
1. Heat oven to 325° F. Brush baking sheet lightly with clarified butter or oil.
2. Peel potatoes; cut into thin, translucent slices using mandoline. Arrange half the slices on pan in single layer.
3. Place 3 herb leaves or sprinkle 1/4 - 1/2 teaspoon chopped herbs on each potato slice. Cover each with another potato slice; press to seal.
4. Brush lightly with butter or oil; sprinkle lightly with salt.
5. Bake about 15 minutes, or until potatoes are cooked, lightly browned and crisp.
Source: Idaho Potato Commission