Skip the line at the local coffee shop and make your own pumpkin-chai latte with real pumpkin!
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 2 chai tea bags or decaf rooibos chai tea bags
- 3 cups almond milk, or favorite non-dairy milk
- ¼ cup pumpkin puree
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- ¼ teaspoon Jamie Geller Hawaij for Coffee
- Pinch of sea salt
1. Simmer tea bags, almond milk, pumpkin puree, maple syrup, Hawaij for Coffee, and salt in a small saucepan, stirring occasionally, until hot and steamy and the flavors meld, about 10 minutes. Remove tea bags.
2. Divide between mugs and serve.