- 6 ServingsServings
- 1-2 cups firm tofu, cubed
- 1 8 oz package sliced mushrooms
- 2 stalks of celery, cut into slivers
- 1 carrot or ~10 baby carrots, cut into slivers
- 1/2 onion or 1 shallot, minced
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 4 cups of broth
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons vinegar (preferably apple cider or rice)
- 1-2 teaspoons chili garlic paste (this is hot, so start with less and season to taste)
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/4 package spaghetti, broken into thirds
1. Combine all ingredients except the egg and spaghetti in the slow cooker. Cook on low for 3+ hours.
2. Add the spaghetti and cook for another 30 minutes.
3. Beat the egg and slowly drizzle into the soup shortly before serving.
4. If preparing on stove top, saute onions and garlic first, then the rest of the vegetables. Add broth, then tofu. Use the same instructions for the spaghetti and egg.