A warm, cozy drink is the perfect cure for stormy, cold, winter days. Add some chocolate or pumpkin (this season’s ultimate comfort food ingredients) and a splash of alcohol for a delectable drinking experience.
Get out your favorite teddy bear or other stuffed animal for cuddling while sipping on this drink. Acting like a child again never felt this good!
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- Hot cocoa (any recipe or packaged mix will do, although a darker, less-sweet version is preferred)
- ½ -1 ounce savory liqueur of choice (consider flavors that would taste good with a dish of ice cream like coffee, chocolate, cinnamon, orange, almond, coconut, etc.)
- Shaved dark chocolate for garnish
1. Fill a thermal or ceramic mug cup ¾ full with prepared hot chocolate.
2. Add your favorite savory liqueur, and stir gently. Top with shaved chocolate.