This recipe for single serve sweet potato pies can be prepared in advance and frozen. Just add 10-15 minutes more to the baking time. For a sweet finish add a single marshmallow to the top of each pie for the last 5 minutes of baking. Enjoy on Thanksgivukkah or really any fall holiday.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 18 ServingsServings
- 1 box Manischewitz Tam Tams Original Flavor, crushed
- 2 cups cooked, mashed sweet potatoes
- 8 tablespoons margarine, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 cup soy milk
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Line 18 standard size muffin cups with liners.
- Pour crushed tam tams evenly into each of the muffin cups and set aside
- In a mixing bowl, combine the sweet potatoes, margarine, eggs, brown sugar, salt, ginger, cinnamon, nutmeg and soy milk. Mix together well.
- Divide the batter evenly among the muffin cups.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 10 minutes. Reduce heat and bake at 350 degrees F for about 20 minutes or until firm. Serve warm or at room temperature.