Simple grilled tofu made flavorful with our unique spice blend. You can grill these tofu steaks outside but be careful that the flame is not too high, it works great in a grill pan indoors too.
There is some salt in the spice mix, so only add to taste.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound extra firm tofu, drained well
- 1 tablespoon Jamie Geller Jerusalem Mixed Grill
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt (optional)
1. Rub olive oil and spices all over tofu and set aside for 15 minutes to absorb flavors.
2. Heat grill pan on medium-high heat. If you do not have a grill pan, you can pan-sear the tofu in a frying pan.
3. Once pan is hot, place tofu steaks and sear for four minutes per side, or until golden.