You can serve these deliciously cheesy vegetable crocks straight out of the ramekins.
It's an adaptation from Healthy Cooking, part of the Cookshelf Series from Parragon Publishing.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 4 celery stalks, chopped
- 16 grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 (15-ounce) can sweet yellow corn Niblets, drained
- 4 scallions, diced
- ½ teaspoon celery salt
- ¼ teaspoon white pepper
- 4 (1-ounce) garlic and herb soft cheese triangles
- ½ cup plain yogurt
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- 4 tablespoons grated parmesan
- Preheat oven to 400℉.
- Evenly divide celery, tomatoes, corn and scallions among 4 (7-ounce) ramekins.
- Sprinkle with celery salt and white pepper.
- In a small bowl, mix cheese, yogurt and heavy cream until smooth; spoon 3 tablespoons of the mixture into each ramekin.
- Top each dish with 1 tablespoon parmesan.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400 ℉ for 30 minutes until hot and cheese has formed a crust. Serve warm.