This nutty pineapple gelatin salad has only two layers, but oh how sweet they are together!
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 2-1/2 cups boiling water, divided
- 1 pkg. (3 oz.) lemon flavor gelatin
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, cubed, softened
- 1 cup kosher for Passover marshmallows
- 2 cups thawed whipped topping
- 1 can (20 oz.) crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 pkg. (3 oz. each) cherry flavor gelatin
- 1-1/2 cups cold water
1. Add 1 cup boiling water to lemon gelatin mix in medium bowl; stir 2 min. until completely dissolved. Cool slightly. Add cream cheese and marshmallows; beat with mixer on low speed until well blended. Refrigerate 1 hour or until slightly thickened.
2. Stir whipped topping, pineapple and nuts into lemon gelatin; pour into 4-qt. serving bowl. Refrigerate 1 hour or until set but not firm. Meanwhile, add remaining boiling water to cherry gelatin mixes in separate medium bowl; stir 2 min. until completely dissolved. Stir in cold water. Refrigerate 1 hour or until completely cooled.
3. Spoon cherry gelatin over lemon gelatin layer. Refrigerate 2 hours or until firm.