Gefilte fish is a standard Passover dish, but what do you do with the leftovers? This salad makes delicious use of your leftover gefilte fish.
- Prep Time
- 6 PeopleServings
- 1 cup leftover gefilte fish, diced
- 1/2 mango, diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1/2 fennel (core removed), cut into thin sliced
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Kosher salt
- Fresh ground pepper
1. In a mixing bowl combine all of the ingredients except the lemon juice, olive oil, honey, salt and pepper.
2. In a jar place the lemon juice, olive oil, honey, salt and pepper. Shake well and dress the salad.