Use Passover macaroons to make this gluten-free pie crust all year long.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1 pie crustServings
- 1 1/3 cups macaroons, crumbled (can do in food processor)
- 1/2 cup margarine, cut into 8 pieces
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 375.
2. In food processor, combine all ingredients and process until well blended.
3. Press into bottom and sides of ungreased 9-inch pie pan.
4. Bake 7 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely before filling.
This recipe is modified from one I found in the 'I Can't Believe It's Kosher' cookbook.