Use Grow and Behold Beef Bacon for this recipe.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 6 ounces Grow and Behold Beef Bacon, diced
- ¼ - ⅓ cup maple syrup (adjust based on how sweet you’d like the dish to be)
- 2 pounds frozen brussels sprouts
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Pinch of cayenne pepper (optional)
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. Place Brussels sprouts, diced pieces of beef bacon, maple syrup, and seasonings into a large roasting pan and mix well. No need to add any extra oil, since the bacon fat will render out.
3. Let roast in the 375°F oven for 20 to 30 minutes, keeping an eye on the dish and stirring occasionally, until sprouts have crispy edges and are deep brown.
4. Serve immediately.
Want recipes like this delivered straight to your inbox? Sign up now for Jamie Geller's Weekly Newsletter.