- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 8 cup (s)Servings
- 2 pound small red potatoes quartered
- 2 cup green beans cut into 1-inch pieces
- 6 ounce marinated artichoke hearts
- 2 tablespoon kalamata olives pitted and chopped
- 2 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoon fresh parsley chopped
- .5 teaspoon salt
- .25 teaspoon ground black pepper
Place potatoes in a saucepan. Cover with water and bring to a boil. Cook for 20 minutes or until very tender. Add green beans. Cook 2 minutes or until beans are crisp-tender. Drain well.
Drain artichokes in a colander over a bowl, reserving 2 tablespoons marinade. Chop artichokes. Add artichokes and olives to potato mixture.
Combine reserved 2 tablespoons artichoke marinade with the white wine vinegar, parsley, salt, and pepper. Drizzle dressing over salad, tossing to coat. Cover and chill.