- 1.5 - 2 lbs. Ground beef
- 1/2 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 28oz of your favorite Marinara sauce (or make your own)
- Slider Buns
- Mix ground beef, panko, water, egg, parsley, salt and black pepper in large bowl. Form into 2-inch-meatballs.
- Heat vegetable oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Working in batches, fry meatballs until brown all over. Transfer to plate.
- Pour off drippings from skillet. Reduce heat to medium. Add marinara to the pan. Bring to boil, scraping up the browned bits.
- Add meatballs back into pan, reduce heat to low. Cover with lid slightly ajar and simmer until meatballs are cooked through, stirring occasionally, about 30 minutes.
- Split slider buns and place one meatball in each. Top with marinara sauce. Close buns with a party pick.
Photo Credit: Flickr - Cityoen du Monde