This simple salad is a real treat with corn, red onion, and black beans. It
takes the traditional lettuce and tomato salad in a whole new direction.
- 8 ServingsServings
- 6 cups lettuce, chopped
- 2 large tomatoes, cubed (or 10 cherry tomatoes)
- 1 cup canned yellow or white corn, drained
- 1/4 cup black olives, sliced (optional)
- 1/4 cup green olives, sliced (optional)
- 1 cup black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/4 cup green onions, sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 cup red onions, diced
- 1 whole avocado, diced (optional)
- 1 small bag seasoned tortilla chips, crushed coarsely (optional)
Mix all ingredients in a large bowl. Add Mexican Salad Dressing to taste. Toss. Serve immediately.