- Prep Time
- 4 servings ServingsServings
- 4 large:carrots cut into 1 inch wedges.
- 1/2 cup:black olives.
- 6 to 7 radish,:sliced thinly.
- 1 red pepper,:diced
- 1 to 2 teaspoons:minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon:of paprika.
- 1 pinch:cayenne pepper
- 1 pinch:cinnamon.
- 1 teaspoon:salt
- 1/4 cup:chopped fresh parsley
- juice of 1:fresh lemon
- 1/3 cup:olive oil
- Bring a pan of water to the boil. Add the carrots and cook until tender and then rinse them with cold water.
- Drain the carrots and then mix them with the olives, red peppers and radishes.
- In another bowl combine the garlic, pepper, cinnamon, salt, parsley, lemon and olive oil.
- Mix to combine Pour the marinade over the carrot, olives and radishes and toss to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 1/2 hour for flavors to meld.
- Serves 4. This recipe can be doubled or tripled.