- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 4 beef tri-tip steaks, cut 1 inch thick (about 4 ounces each)
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey, Salt (optional)
- 3 cups tri-color coleslaw mix (with green cabbage, red cabbage and carrots)
- 1 granny smith apple
- 8 medium whole wheat flour tortillas (8 to 10-inch diameter), warmed
1 Combine cinnamon and pepper; press evenly onto beef steaks. Heat large nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot.
2 Place steaks in skillet; cook 9 to 12 minutes for medium rare to medium doneness, turning occasionally.
3 Combine hoisin sauce and honey in large bowl. Carve steaks into thin slices; season with salt, if desired. Add steak slices, coleslaw mix and apple to hoisin mixture; toss to coat.
4 Place equal amounts of beef mixture down center of each tortilla, leaving 1-1/2-inch border on right and left sides.
5 Fold bottom edge up over filling. Fold right and left sides to center, overlapping edges; secure with wooden picks, if necessary.