Roasted mushrooms makes an incredible dip, you won't believe how flavorful this is.
Make ahead tip: Drizzle evoo over top and store for up to 1 week in fridge.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1 cupServings
- 12 ounces portabello mushrooms
- 8 garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil, divided, such as Colavita
- 3 sprigs thyme (optional)
- ⅓ cup pine nuts
- ⅓cup packed fresh flat-leaf parsley
1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. Arrange mushrooms, garlic and thyme on a large baking sheet. Drizzle ¼ cup olive oil on top of mushrooms and season with salt. Roast at 425°F for 20 minutes.
3. Cool mushroom mixture. Remove garlic from peel and strip thyme leaves from stems. Place all ingredients in a food processor or blender and process. Add pine nuts, parsley, and olive oil and process until a smooth dip forms.
4. Store in a covered container with a drizzle of olive oil on top.