Cheesecake is a delicious end to any Shavuot meal, but sometimes there is just no time to prepare, bake, and cool a cheesecake. This strawberry cheesecake is so quick to prepare, it only takes a few store-bought ingredients mixed together and tastes like it took hours! Making them in individual portions will really impress your guests. Serve this with freshly sliced strawberries and chocolate sauce to really take your presentation to the next level!
- Prep Time
- 12 mini cheesecakesServings
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup strawberry preserves
- 8 ounces whipped topping, thawed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 12 mini graham cracker pie crusts
1. In the bowl of an electric stand mixer, or with a hand mixer, beat the cream cheese and strawberry preserves until the cream cheese is smooth.
2. Mix in the whipped topping and vanilla.
3. Divide into the 12 graham cracker crusts and refrigerate until firm, 6 hours or overnight.
4. Store them in a large tin, covered with foil or plastic wrap.