Here's a favorite recipe of mine that my guests love and that keep my kids coming back for more.
If you whisk together the second through fifth ingredients (mustard through garlic), it'll make a mean salad dressing that's practically fat-free and flavor-full!
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1-1/2 lb. salmon fillet (around 1 inch thick)
- 1 Tablespoon grainy mustard
- 1 Tablespoon horseradish sauce
- 1 teaspoon lemon or lime juice
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon garlic - chopped fine
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh dill
- 1-1/2 Tablespoons chopped nuts (or any other nut such as chopped almonds, pecans, or pistachios)
1 Preheat oven to 350°F.
2 Combine mustard, horseradish sauce, lemon or lime juice, balsamic vinegar, and garlic in a small bowl. Whisk together.
3 Place salmon, skin side down, on a cookie sheet coated with cooking spray. Brush the top of salmon with prepared sauce. Sprinkle evenly with chopped dill and chopped nuts.
4 Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.