There is nothing like an easy roasted chicken that you can pull together when you get home from work. Everyone will be excited for dinner when they smell this chicken in the oven.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Kosher Onion Soup Mix
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 bone-in chicken breast halves (about 2 pounds)
- 2 medium all-purpose potatoes
- 2 carrots, sliced
- ½ cup chicken or vegetable broth
1. Preheat oven to 450°F. Combine all ingredients in large plastic bag or bowl. Close bag and shake, or toss in bowl, until chicken and vegetables are evenly coated.
2. Arrange chicken, breast side up, and vegetables in 13- x 9-inch baking or roasting pan, add broth; discard bag.
3. Bake uncovered, basting halfway through, 45 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked and vegetables are tender.