Easy to make tarts filled with raisins and flavored with orange blossom honey and spices. When you start with pre made phyllo shells it comes together in seconds.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 5 ServingsServings
- 2/3 c. California golden raisins, coarsely chopped
- 2 tbsp. lightly salted dry roasted sunflower kernels
- 1 tsp. very finely grated orange peel
- 1/16 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 tbsp. orange blossom honey
- 1 package (2.1 ounces) fully baked mini-filo shells, 15 count
- 1 tsp. toasted sesame seeds
- Orange peel curls; for garnish
1 Prehet oven to 350°F.
2 In medium bowl, combine raisins, sunflower kernels, orange peel and cinnamon; drizzle with honey and mix thoroughly.
3 Divide and spoon 1 tablespoon of mixture into each of 15 prebaked filo shells.
4 Bake at 350°F for 2 to 3 minutes. Sprinkle with sesame seeds while still hot.
5 Cool; garnish with orange peel curls and serve.
Source: California Raisin Marketing Board