This is a keeper. The guava really added a special flavor to it.
- 1-2 ServingsServings
- 1 cup orange juice
- 4 slices of polenta, cut into 1/4 inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon garlic flavored rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon hoisin
- 1/4 teaspoon sriracha or more
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 cup cauliflower florets, cut into smaller pieces
- 1 cup green beans, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1/3 cup red pepper, sliced thin and halved
- 1/2 cup guava, cut into cubes with as much juice, as you can get
In a medium skillet, heat orange and guava juice.
Add cauliflower, green beans, onion, polenta and bell pepper. Cook for about 5 minutes.
In a small bowl, mix the remaining ingredients, except the guava chunks and add to orange juice and vegetables.
Cook for about another 5 minutes or until the liquid is almost gone and everything is hot. Add guava and cook for two minutes so the guava heats up, also.
This would be good served on rice or with rice. I, only use brown rice, and it tastes better, at least to my taste buds.