- Prep Time
- 1 Package (3 ounces) chicken flavor instant oriental noodle soup mix
- 1/2 Teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/2 Teaspoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 Ounces fresh snow peas
- 3/4 Pound FULLY-COOKED OVEN ROASTED TURKEY BREAST, cut into 1/4-inch cubes
- 4 Ounces water chestnuts, drained and sliced
- 2 Large fresh mushrooms, cleaned and sliced
- 1/2 Cup peeled and diagonally cut fresh carrots
- 2 Tablespoons sliced green onions
1 Prepare soup mix according to package directions.
2 In small bowl combine sesame oil, soy sauce and prepared soup mix. Cover and refrigerate.
3 Blanch snow peas by plunging pea pods in boiling water for 45 seconds. Immediately drain and plunge into ice water.
4 In large bowl combine cooked turkey, water chestnuts, drained snow peas, mushrooms, carrots and green onions. Fold noodle mixture into turkey mixture.
5 Cover and refrigerate 2 hours.
Source: National Turkey Federation