The holiday season is almost upon us, and one can never be too prepared. These no-bake Palmetto Honey Energy Bites are ideal for those busy days when you need a quick snack while roasting a turkey or baking cookies. Plus, a little dose of protein and fiber is always a good idea.
Savannah Bee Company’s Palmetto honey is the perfect sweetener for this recipe. Its robust subtlety complements these energy bites with the slightest smoky flavor. This snack can be easily tailored to fit everyone’s dietary needs, and they are incredibly simple to make. What’s not to love?
- Prep Time
- 1 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup ground flax seeds
- 1/3 cup Savannah Bee Company’s Palmetto honey
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup creamy natural peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Combine all ingredients in a medium-sized mixing bowl.
2. Cover and refrigerate for 45 minutes.
3. Once mixture is chilled, roll into 1” balls.
4. Store, covered, in the refrigerator.
Tip: This is an extremely versatile recipe. Try swapping in some of these ingredients:
- Chia seeds
- Cacao nibs
- Almond butter
- Dried fruit
- Quinoa (gluten-free)