- 4 large cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup honey
- 3 tablespoons Soy sauce
- 3 Tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 Tablespoons gingerroot, minced
- 3 Pounds TURKEY WINGS (wing tips removed)
- 1 Tablespoon sesame seeds, toasted
1 In a deep baking dish or large resealable plastic bag combine garlic, honey, soy sauce, lemon juice and gingerroot. Add turkey wings and marinate overnight.
2 Remove wings from marinade and place in large baking pan; reserve marinade.
3 Bake, uncovered, in preheated 400 degree F oven for 30 to 35 minutes. Drain off excess fat.
4 In small saucepan, bring marinade to a boil. Boil gently 3 to 4 minutes or until slightly thickened; pour over wings
5 Increase oven to 475 degrees F, bake wings for 10 minutes or until sticky and golden brown, turning several times. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
Source: National Turkey Federation