This Passover granola is gluten free and uses raw toasted quinoa with a tons of nuts to create a healthy, high in protein granola. If you eat buckwheat and want some added variety sub half the raw quinoa with raw green buckwheat.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1 cup raw quinoa
- 1/2 cup sliced or slivered almonds
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup oil (neutral flavor)
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- pinch salt
- Rinse the quinoa well and let dry. Line a sheet pan with parchment and preheat oven to 350F.
- On a large sheet pan mix quinoa, almonds, walnuts, sunflower seeds, and pumpkin seeds. Toss well and spread out on pan.
- In a large cup or small bow mix oil, honey, cinnamon and salt. Pour over the dry ingredients and toss well.
- Spread out well and place in preheated oven for 30 minutes. Mix well every 10 minutes. Remove from oven, add any extra ingredients like dried fruit. Let cool completely before storing in an airtight container.
- Calories: 229
- Carbohydrate Content: 19 g
- Fat Content: 15 g
- Fiber Content: 3 g
- Protein Content: 6 g