Most people don't eat corn or beans on Passover, but that doesn't mean you have to skip the nachos. Matzo makes the perfect for base for melty cheese, salsa and guacamole. Enjoy the Mexican twist for you next matzo meal.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 4 ServingsServings
- 4 sheets matzo, any variety
- Extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed chili flakes, or more to taste
- Kosher salt
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese or more to taste
- Sour cream
- Lime wedges
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. If desired, soak the matzo in water for 30-60 seconds (this step is not necessar, but it makes it easier to cut the matzo into pieces and some people prefer the texture). Remove from water and slice into triangles.
3. Lay matzo on a baking sheet, drizzle olive oil over the matzo and sprinkle with salt and chili flakes. Sprinkle with cheese and place in the oven 7-10 minutes, until cheese is melty and bubbly.
4. Remove nachos from oven and top with your favorite toppings.