- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 6 to 8 ServingsServings
- 8 oz. Medium Shells, Rotini or other medium pasta shape, uncooked
- 1 cup non-fat, plain yogurt
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- 1/4 cup frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 11- oz. can juice-packed mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 cup seedless red grapes, cut into halves
- 1 cup seedless green grapes, cut into halves
- 1 apple, cored and chopped
- 1/2 cup sliced celery
- 1/2 cup walnut halves
1 Prepare pasta according to package directions; drain
2 In a small bowl, blend yogurt, honey and orange juice concentrate.
3 . In a large bowl, combine pasta and remaining ingredients
4 Add yogurt mixture; toss to coat.
5 Cover and chill thoroughly.
Source: National Pasta Association