- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 8 ServingsServings
- 8 oz. Penne, Mostaccioli or Rotini, uncooked
- 1 16- oz. can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 16- oz. can cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 11- oz. can yellow corn kernels, drained
- 1 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup finely diced red bell pepper
- 1/4-1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley or 2 tbsp. dried parsley
- 1/4 cup Cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp. Dijon mustard
1 Prepare pasta according package directions; drain.
2 . In a large bowl, combine pasta, beans, corn, onion, bell pepper, cilantro and parsley.
3 In a separate bowl, combine vinegar, Dijon mustard, garlic, cumin, cayenne and black pepper.
4 Slowly whisk oil into vinegar mixture.
5 . Add vinegar mixture to pasta and stir well. Serve well chilled.
Source: National Pasta Association