Peanut butter and banana come together to make the most delicious muffins with no added sugar. You will love this combo, but feel free to add chocolate chips, it will take this muffin over the top.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- ¼ cup banana (about 1 banana), mashed with a fork
- ¼ cup peanut butter
- ⅓ cup neutral oil
- ¼cup frozen apple juice concentrate, thawed
- ¼ cup nonfat dry milk
- 2¼ cup all-purpose flour
- 1½ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Nonstick spray
- Preheat oven to 350℉. In a small bowl, beat the eggs and then add the milk, mashed banana, peanut butter, oil, apple juice, and dry milk.
- Mix until combined and creamy. Add the flour, baking powder, and baking soda. Mix again. Line a muffin tin with paper liners or lightly spray with nonstick spray. Spoon in the muffin mix.
- Fill each muffin cup about ⅔. Bake for about 15 minutes. Remove from muffin tin and cool them on the wire rack. Makes 12.