Peanut butter anything is delicious and these peanut butter pancakes are no different.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1 1/4 cups flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
1. In a bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
2. In another bowl beat together the milk with the egg and then beat in the peanut butter until the mixture is smooth.
3. Add the liquid mixture to the dry ingredients and beat just until well moistened.
4. Lightly butter hot griddle. Spoon by 1/4 cupfuls onto griddle and cook until golden brown on both sides.
This recipe can be doubled or tripled.