This sweet and savory matzo pizza is also nice with a handful of fresh peppery arugula sprinkled over top just before serving.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 4 ServingsServings
- 1 pear, sliced very thin
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved and sprinkled with olive oil and salt and pepper and roasted in a 300°F oven for 20-30 minutes
- 2 oz. goat cheese, crumbled
- 4 pieces of matzo
- extra virgin olive oil (optional)
- coarse flake kosher salt
- freshly ground black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray baking sheet with cooking spray and lay out 4 sheets of matzo.
2. Layer slices of pears over matzo, then tomatoes, then goat cheese crumbles.
3. Bake for 4 -6 minutes. Remove from oven and top with arugula if using.
4. Using a pizza wheel slice each matzo sheet in half lengthwise and crosswise to create 4 bite sized squares per sheet.
5. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and freshly cracked black pepper just before serving.