Pineapple dijon glaze is great for broiled or barbecued chicken or ribs.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 2 cupsServings
- 1 1/3 cups chicken broth
- 1 (12-ounce) can frozen pineapple juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons Tabasco sauce
1. In a medium sauce pan, boil the chicken broth until it's been reduced to about 1/2 a cup (about 10 minutes).
2. Cool and pour into bowl. Add the pineapple concentrate, soy sauce, Dijon mustard, and Tabasco sauce. Mix well.
This glaze can be used in place of a barbecue sauce. It's wonderful with ribs and chicken.