This simple salad includes a dressing to bring out the flavor of the pomegranates.
- Prep Time
- 2 pomegranates, chilled
- 3 bananas
- 1 tablespoon palm sugar or brown sugar
- 2 limes (or ¼ cup freshly squeezed lime juice)
1. Mix lime juice and sugar. Taste, and adjust as needed to balance sweet and sour flavors. Set aside. This will be the dressing.
2. Score both pomegranates and release seeds.
3. Mound pomegranate seeds in the center of the salad plates. Slice bananas around the perimeter of the seeds.
4. Drizzle with prepared lime dressing and serve.
Source: California Pomegranates