Cool off with a breakfast kids can make themselves. Before bedtime, assemble smoothies in mason or other resealable jars, refrigerate, then blend with ice for a quick, delicious, and good-for-you breakfast.
- Prep Time
- Fresh or frozen strawberries or blueberries
- Fresh or frozen mango chunks
- Chia seeds
- Pure pomegranate juice (pour in to fill ¾ from the top of the jar)
- Garnish: Pomegranate arils
1. Have kids prep their own smoothies the night before by filling jars ¾ of the way with smoothie ingredients of their choice. Store jars, covered overnight in the refrigerator.
2. Transfer ingredients to blender, add ice and whirr. Pour back into mason jar and add straw. Sprinkle arils on top.