This delicious Potato, Carrot & Cauliflower Mash is a healthier take on mashed potatoes with carrots and cauliflower, with the added creaminess of cream cheese.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1/2 lb. red potatoes (about 2), peeled, cubed
- 1 cup small cauliflower florets
- 1/2 cup baby carrots
- 1 cup fat-free reduced-sodium vegetable broth
- 2 oz. (1/4 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, cubed
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
1. Bring vegetables and broth to boil in saucepan; simmer on medium-low heat 15 min., stirring occasionally.
2. Drain vegetables, reserving 2 tablepoons broth. Place vegetables in medium bowl. Add cream cheese, garlic, rosemary and pepper; beat with mixer until creamy, gradually adding reserved broth.