- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 6 ServingsServings
- 8 ounces whole wheat Rotini
- 1 small red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 small green bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 can black olives, pitted and drained
- 8 ounce jar marinated artichoke hearts, undrained
- 1 cup broccoli, cooked and drained
- 3 Cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon oregano, 1 teaspoon rosemary
- 1/4 to 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan or Asiago cheese
1 Cook pasta according to directions on package; drain and rinse under cold water.
2 Put pasta in a large mixing bowl. Mix in all remaining ingredients; toss well.
3 Serve at room temperature or refrigerate for 2 to 3 hours and serve.
Source: Wheat Foods Council