This divine seasonal bread is certain to evoke memories of holidays past and inspire those to come.
Aromatic elements of pumpkin and cinnamon abound, thanks to Savannah Bee Company’s Cinnamon Whipped Honey. Bake this delicious bread just before guests arrive and welcome them with comforting bouquet of sweetness and spice.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 8 servingsServings
- 1 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup Savannah Bee Company's Cinnamon Whipped Honey
- 1 cup canola oil
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup water
- 16 ounces canned pumpkin puree
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon allspice
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cloves
1. Preheat oven to 350° and grease two loaf pans with non-stick spray. Set aside.
2. Beat sugar, Savannah Bee Cinnamon Whipped Honey, eggs, and oil together in a large bowl.
3. Add water and pumpkin puree to mixture and beat thoroughly.
4. In a small bowl, combine flour, baking soda, nutmeg, allspice, cinnamon, salt, and cloves.
5. Incorporate dry ingredients into wet ingredients, stirring until fully mixed.
6. Pour batter into prepared pans.
7. Bake for 50 mins. to 1 hour.
8. Check for doneness with a toothpick. Once removed, allow bread to cool to a comfortable temperature.
9. Slice, spread with more honey, and serve.
Try substituting Savannah Bee Company’s Winter White Whipped Honey. Increase ground cinnamon in the recipe to 2 tsp. cinnamon.
Add nuts or fresh pumpkin seeds for added texture!