Favorite fall flavors in easy-to-make cookies.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 24 cookiesServings
- 1 cup flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- ¼ teaspoon ground allspice
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup vegan butter
- ½ cup packed light brown sugar
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- 1 large egg
1. Preheat oven to 350° F. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, cinnamon, ginger, allspice, and salt. Set aside.
3. In a large mixing bowl, with an electric mixer, beat vegan butter with brown sugar until light and fluffy, 3 to 4 minutes.
4. Beat in pumpkin and egg until well mixed. Stir in dry ingredients and mix well.
5. Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls 2 inches apart onto prepared cookie sheets.
6. Bake 15 minutes. Transfer cookies to a wire rack and let cool completely.