We love our healthy pumpkin “pie” so much we couldn’t stop there. We also made a pudding. You can eat/drink this hot with some chopped nuts or save it to eat cold like pudding.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1 ½ cups whole milk or coconut milk
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch or tapioca starch
- ½ cup maple syrup or coconut sugar
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 ½ teaspoons pumpkin pie seasoning
- Pinch of kosher or sea salt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
Prepare 6 (4-ounce) ramekins
- Place all ingredients in a medium saucepan over medium high heat.
- Whisk all ingredients as they heat up so the milk doesn’t burn.
- Keep whisking until everything is dissolved and the mixture begins to thicken.
- Once thick enough pour into ramekins, cover with plastic wrap and let set in the fridge.
- Serving Size: 6
- Calories: 140
- Carbohydrate Content: 28 g
- Fat Content: 1.2 g
- Protein Content: 2.4 g
- Sodium Content: 68 mg
- Sugar Content: 20.4 g