When an ordinary sandwich won't do, quickly make these quesadillas. Fast, no fuss and everyone is happy.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 6 quesadillasServings
- 12 (6- to 8-inch) tortillas
- Non stick cooking spray
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 cup drained flaked white tuna
- ⅓ cup black beans, drained and rinsed
- ½ cup corn
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack or Mexican blend cheese
1. Preheat oven to 450.
2. Arrange 6 tortillas on baking sheet coated with nonstick cooking spray. Spread salsa on top of tortillas.
3. In a small bowl, combine tuna, black beans, corn and cheese. Spoon equal portions on top of tortillas. Top each with another tortilla, pressing to adhere.
4. Bake 5 to 8 minutes or until cheese melts and filling is heated through. Use pizza cutter to cut into wedges.