I make Roasted Pistachio-Crusted Salmon often because it takes just minutes to prepare. In the summer you can make this on the grill using indirect heat and a closed cover.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 4 ServingsServings
- 4 salmon fillets or steaks, about 6 ounces each, about 1 1/4 inches thick
- 1 Tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons finely grated fresh lemon peel
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons crushed pistachios
1 Preheat the oven to 475°F.
2 Place the salmon in a baking dish. Mix the olive oil, mustard, and lemon peel and spread this mixture evenly over the surface of the fish.
3 Sprinkle with pepper and scatter the nuts evenly on top. Roast for about 15 minutes, depending on thickness, or until nearly cooked through but still darker in the thickest part of the center.
Source: Ronnie Fein