You can make this 2 ingredient chicken filling for kreplach in minutes. Whether you go with store bought caramelized onions and rotisserie chicken or make your own, it comes together in minutes and has tons of flavor.
Use this filling to make our Shortcut Kreplach with tips on how to use wonton wrappers to make your own kreplach.
- Prep Time
- 2 cupsServings
- 2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- ⅓ cup caramelized onions
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
1. In a food processor, combine chicken, onions and evoo.
2. Pulse a few times until desired consistency is reached. You can make it smooth and creamy or keep it nice and chunky.
3. Use as filling for kreplach.