- Prep Time
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- 1/2 cup chopped red Spanish onion or sweet salad onion
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 medium fresh jalapeños, seeded and minced
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro leaves
- 1 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil
1 Wash the tomatoes.
2 Chop in the food processor, pulsing on and off.
3 Remove and add the salt.
4 Fold in the remaining ingredients
5 Cover and allow to sit at room temperature for 30 minutes for flavors to blend.
6 Serve with fat-free chips or reduced fat tortilla chips.
Source: Calorie Control Council