- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 4 boneless beef ribeye steaks, cut 1 inch thick (about 8 ounces each)
- Spicy Black Bean Salad (recipe follows)
- 2/3 cup thick and chunky salsa (mild, medium or hot)
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano leaves, crushed
- 2 Cloves garlic, minced
1 Combine marinade ingredients in medium bowl. Place beef steaks in food-safe plastic bag; add marinade, turning to coat. Close bag securely and marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes, turning once. Meanwhile prepare Spicy Black Bean Salad.
2 Remove steaks from marinade; discard marinade. Place steaks on grid over medium, ash-covered coals. Grill 11 to 14 minutes for medium rare (145°F) to medium (160°F) doneness, turning occasionally.
3 Serve steaks with Spicy Black Bean Salad