I recently made this sauce on a Facebook Live and so many of you asked for the recipe, I finally wrote it down so I can share it with you. It is so good with salmon, but you can serve it with chicken or veg too.
Always make sure to use a great quality extra virgin olive oil, we love Colavita.
- Prep Time
- 1 cupServings
- 1 cup good quality mayonnaise
- 2 bunches scallions (green part only), thinly sliced
- 1 bunch dill, fronds chopped finely
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, such as Colavita
- 1 ripe avocado, flesh scooped out (optional)
- Good pinch of kosher salt
- In a blender or food processor, blend together mayonnaise, scallions, dill, zest, juice, evoo, avocado, and salt until smooth and creamy.
- Serve with salmon. Refrigerate extra sauce for up to 5 days.