Simple roasted cauliflower is our go to easy side, but adding a little flavor throughout the different seasons will help set it apart.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1 head cauliflower, chopped small
- ⅓ cup thinly sliced scallions
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil 2 tablespoon chopped fresh mint
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with baking paper. 2. Spread cauliflower on the prepared baking sheet.
3. Toss in scallions, salt, pepper, and drizzle with oil.
4. Roast at 350°F for about 30 minutes or until just starting to char around the edges. 5. Top with fresh mint just before serving.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 70
- Carbohydrate Content: 5 g
- Fat Content: 5 g
- Fiber Content: 2 g
- Protein Content: 2 g
- Sodium Content: 224 mg
- Sugar Content: 2 g